Wednesday

Christina Aguilera fears heart attack?

Christina Aguilera has given up junk food -- allegedly because she is paranoid she will have a heart attack.

The 'Dirrty' singer is a self-confessed junk food addict, but insists she only eats it very rarely she is too worried about the health implications of munching on it.

She told Britain's TV Hits magazine: "I am a junk food lover but I've had to curb that quite a bit since I'm not a teenager any more. I think it's important to take care of yourself, especially as a woman. Mostly I think it's really about curbing that so you don't get heart disease or cancer or anything like that."

Aguilera, who is married to music executive Jordan Bratman, puts herself through a gruelling exercise regime and sticks to a reasonably strict diet to make sure she doesn't get fat.

She added: "I'm just trying to take care of myself, trying to get as much rest as possible, exercising every day and being healthy and getting my beauty sleep. I do a lot of weight training and some cardio -- I like feeling strong."

No comments: