Wednesday

Kevin Smith gets cheeky offer

Kevin SmithDirector Kevin Smith was left red-faced after a female fan asked him to sign her derriere.

The filmmaker, whose movies include 'Dogma' and flop 'Jersey Girl', was attending a screening of his cult film 'Clerks', in his hometown of New Jersey when he was asked to put pen to cheek.

During a question-and-answer session with fans an attractive young woman approached Smith and said: "I need you to sign my ass", explaining it was so she could get it tattooed later.

However, embarrassed Smith declined her unusual request, saying: "I don't sign body parts ma'am." The director, who was good natured throughout, also refused to read scripts many fans had brought along to show their idol.

Smith jokingly said to one fledgling writer: "I don't want to read your script dude. I don't even want to read my own scripts."

No comments: