Friday

Jessica Simpson launching lingerie line?

Jessica Simpson to launch lingerie line: looks like she's showing off some of itIs Jessica Simpson launching a line of s-e-x-y lingerie?

A friend of the 'Dukes of Hazzard' star said: "Jess finds it really hard to find bras that she likes so she's decided to make her own." The 25-year-old singer, who recently divorced husband Nick Lachey, once confessed how much she loves her breasts.

"I have amazing b-o-o-b-s. They're just perfect. At school, my b-o-o-b-s were bigger than all my friends and I was afraid to show them," Simpson said. "Now, I feel they make my outfits look better. They're like an accessory."

Her younger sister, 21-year-old Ashlee, became the face of Victoria's Secrets new 'Pink' lingerie collection last month.

1 comment:

jinx protocol said...

That's a very alluring picture of Jessica Simpson you chose there, StarChatter!

http://www.jinxprotocol.blogspot.com