Tuesday

Urban in Playgirl: glad he had guitar

Keith Urban nude in Playgirl?Australian country singer Keith Urban wishes he could turn back time because he regrets posing nude for Playgirl magazine.

The 38-year-old musician, who is currently romancing Nicole Kidman, was able to maintain at least some modicum of modesty with the help of a guitar -- but still looks back on the April 2001 photoshoot with disgust.

"I look back on it and I go, 'That probably wasn't a great idea.' But I was sort of swayed by the record company that this would be a good thing," he said.

"It's not the full monty and, hey, it could get a whole load of people going out and buying your record, they told me.

"But I look back now and wish I hadn't done it. There are some things in your career you wish you hadn't done, so there it is."

We're betting Kidman probably thinks otherwise.

No comments: